- uinit - Process Controller
- uinit(1) manpage
- uinit's source code plus some scripts.
- Converts systemd service units into a basic shell script for
use with uinit or other process controllers that do not expect
forking services. Manual tuning of the script is needed.
- Takes on or more script files (any language) and puts their
source code in a shell function that runs the script from the
command line in single quotes. Useful to bundle several scripts
in a single shell script.
- A systemd service definition to run uinit for the local
- An example for Raspberry Pis: The shell script starts and stops a
local W-LAN access point, terminating (and restarting later)
conflicting system services. With uinit everything can be bundled
into one script file.
- This is the server's privacy statement explaining why and what
personal data is collected and your rights.