Please note that:
- The proxy area needs reconstruction. I'll put updates here as I put new releaes out.
- You may grab updated source packages from the download area but don't expect the package manpages to be fully up to date.
- Most releases are beta. This means that the documentation may not be up to date or some minor work must be done before the next release.
- All source tarballs are available from the download directory. There are also some i386 debian etch packages.
proxy for FTP sessions. This package is not longer maintained by me. Andreas Schoenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) has taken over this project. ftp.proxy releases can be found on http://www.ftpproxy.org/.
POP3 e-mail proxy. Recently I added spam and virus scanning. It also supports (on Linux platforms) transparent redirection. The current version is pop3proxy-2.0.0-beta8.
proxy for rsh, rexec and rlogin. rsh-1.0.7.tar.gz is the latest version.
this is a proxy for SMTP e-mail. Latest additions are spam and virus scanning, with/without quarantining and RBL support. The manpage is not updated for these new features but there is at least the feature list online. The latest version is smtpproxy-2.0.0-beta16.tar.gz.
- a transparent proxy server for generic TCP/IP connections. Latest additions were connection status files, calling external handler on session termination and a transparent redirection proxy mode (works currently only under Linux). The latest version is tcpproxy-2.0.0-beta13.tar.gz.